Teacher of Art & Head of Performing and Creative Arts
St. George’s International School Switzerland, a co-educational school of 400 students from 18 months - 18 years old. Located at the foot of the mountains and on the doorstep of the lake, the school offers a unique school setting at the heart of the French Riviera. We are a dynamic and creative team working in an extraordinary environment. Our International Curriculum Dimensions, Cambridge Lower & Upper Secondary and IB Diploma caters for boarding and day students coming from more than 60 nationalities.
We seek an experienced, dynamic, passionate and energetic qualified Teacher of Art. Candidates are also invited to apply for the exciting opportunity to lead our Performing and Creative Arts Faculty.
Art, Drama & Music are one of the three Pillars of our Education programme and play an important role at St. George’s. From our Early Years through to Year 13, the Arts form a central and much valued part of our holistic curriculum.
The enthusiastic, creative and collaborative teaching professional:
• is internationally minded and supportive of our multilingual setting
• has the drive and energy to be an outstanding practitioner, committed to working and contributing to part of a dynamic team.
• has high expectations of him or herself and his/her pupils and is committed to ensuring every child has a positive learning experience
• is an excellent communicator with students, staff and parents
• will be resilient, proactive, calm, flexible, organized and has a good sense of humour
• is able to teach students of all ranges and abilities from Primary to Yr 13
• will be required to teach IGCSE and IB Diploma students
Being able to converse in French will be an advantage.
The closing date for applications is 9th April 2021.
Please send a CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org