English Primary School Teacher
St. Georges International School is looking to recruit a full-time qualified English primary teacher to cover a maternity leave in Year 2 from January 10th, 2022. We are a dynamic and creative team working in an extraordinary environment.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic professional who :
• Has an international mindset and can be an excellent collaborator in a multilingual environment
• Has the will and energy to become an outstanding practitioner
• Is committed to developing education and raising standards by setting high expectations
• Be proactive, positive, calm and flexible
• Has high expectations of themselves and their pupils and is committed to making a positive contribution to the life of each child
• Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Is committed to working as a team
• Is resilient and has a good sense of humour
The candidate must be a native English speaker or have a minimum level of English C1. French is a plus.
The deadline for applications is 24 September 2021.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com