Contract type: Unlimited
Activity rate: Hourly (4 hrs/week)
Location: Clarens (VD)
Languages: Chinese & English
Start date: February 1st, 2021
Reports to: Head of Academics & Multilingualism / Principal
St. George's International School is looking for a dynamic and committed Chinese (Mandarin) teacher. The suitable candidate would have experience of teaching Second and First Language Chinese and be capable of teaching students aged 11 to 18. An experience in Cambridge IGCSE Chinese and/or IBDP would be ideal.
Who you are:
• Relevant qualifications and professional experience in the field of education
• An energetic personality with a positive attitude
• Solution oriented, open-minded and motivated
• Responsible, committed and flexible, with strong communication and social skills
• Able to work in an English-speaking environment
• Enjoys collaborating and being part of a team
• To be considered for this role, applicants must be Swiss citizens, EU nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.
Who we are:
St. George’s International School is a Day & Boarding private School, located in a beautiful environment on the shores of Lake Geneva in Montreux. It counts 400 students and offers a wide array of educational options, from Early Learning School to International Baccalaureate. It is part of the Inspired Group of Schools.
Inspired is a premium schools group with 64 schools established in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America, educating over 45,000 students.
A definitive statement of excellence in private education, Inspired is a co-educational, non-denominational, independent school group designed to inspire students to achieve their maximum potential in a nurturing, progressive academic environment from ages 1 to 18.
Inspired international Group of Schools offers collaborative opportunities to further enhance the appointee’s professional development.
Do you want to join us? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please apply to email@example.com with CV and cover letter.